Information on where to go for Travel Vaccinations.
Travel Advice, Holiday Vaccinations and Anti-Malarial Medication
Unfortunately, due to increasing NHS service demands on our nurses, we are no longer able to provide a comprehensive travel service. This is a non-NHS service and we are unable to continue to provide this. We will provide the following NHS travel vaccinations where there are available appointments. Please plan your appointment in advance:
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Polio booster – protects patients for 10 years
- Hepatitis A – protects patients for 25 years (if 2 doses given within 5 years)
- Typhoid – protects patients for 3 years
It is important when travelling abroad that you have the appropriate travel advice, vaccinations and anti-malarial medication. Please contact one of the following private vaccination clinics to arrange this. N.B. There will be a charge for this service and the charges do vary.
If you require a computer print of your vaccination history to take with you to one of the following services, please contact reception to arrange this.
SF Screening and Vaccination Service
Address: Woodhouse Medical Practice, Cambridge Road, Leeds, LS6 2SF
Appointments can be made by phone or email:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0113 295 3510
Address: Broadgate Lane, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 4SE
Telephone: 0113 258 3209
Address: 88 Vicar Lane, Leeds, LS1 7JH
Telephone: 0871 702 9827
Further sources of information and travel advice can be found at:
- Travel Health Pro: www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
- NHS Choices: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Travel-immunisation/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Foreign Travel Advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice