We are always seeking to enhance our service and welcome suggestions for the improvement of the practice and the website. There are a number of ways to give feedback to the Practice, whether via NHS Choices, Friends and Family Test Feedback, or by contacting the Practice Directly. Please see below for contact information:
Send Feedback Online:
- NHS Choices, New Croft Surgery: click here to leave a review of New Croft Surgery
- NHS Choices, Ireland Wood Surgery: click here to leave a review of Ireland Wood Surgery
- We also have a Google Business Account for both New Croft and Ireland Wood – please leave a review online
Everyone at Ireland Wood and Horsforth Medical Practice tries to provide the best service and care possible. Unfortunately, we understand that there may be times when you feel this has not happened. If you have a complaint about the practice please feel free to talk to one of the Doctors or our Deputy Practice Manager. You can do this by phoning the practice or by writing to us at the below address.
Mrs Freya Keith
Ireland Wood Surgery
Please note that if you are a patient at New Croft surgery, you can write to Mrs Keith at either the Ireland Wood or New Croft address.
Comments, Compliments, Concerns and Complaints
We want the patients in our practice to be able to let us know what is working well; help us identify any potential service problems; help us identify any risks and prevent them from getting worse; highlight opportunities for staff improvement; and provide us with feedback to review our services in order to continue improving.
Please contact our Deputy Practice Manager who will be happy to speak with you on the telephone, receive your comments in writing or meet with you at an agreed time.
We hope that any problems you have can be dealt with easily and quickly, at the time they arise and with the person concerned. However, if you wish to discuss any problems with the Deputy Practice Manager or to make a complaint please contact her as detailed below.
If you would prefer to make your complaint directly to NHS Leeds you are entitled to do so and their contact details are: NHS England, PO Box 16738, REDDITCH, B97 9PT (telephone 03003112233) email [email protected]
If you want to make a comment, complaint or compliment about the out of hours service please contact NHS ENGLAND
Handling Your Complaint
- You may complain on behalf of another person – but you must first have their written consent. Complaints made on behalf of another patient will not be investigated without the written consent of the patient.
- Your complaint will normally be acknowledged within three working days
- We will agree with you what you expect as a realistic outcome of your complaint – this may include managing your expectations and explaining what is and is not possible within the services we provide as a NHS organisation
- We will resolve your concerns quickly where at all possible
- We will gather any additional information necessary to assess your concerns
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint in the way you have requested – e.g. written/by telephone
- We will contact you once the complaint has been dealt with, acknowledging when things have gone wrong, offering an apology if this is appropriate, identifying areas that may have been changed or reviewed.
- If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint we will advise you how you can take your complaint further.
Ireland Wood Surgery Hub
Please note that the Ireland Wood Surgery Hub is staffed and managed by a different team to the Ireland Wood Surgery. If you would like to make a suggestion, pass on a compliment or make a complaint about the Hub, please send it to Ireland Wood Surgery, marked for the attention of The Ireland Wood Surgery Hub Manager and we will ensure it is passed on.